In acknowledgement of Mental Health Awareness Month, our team sought to further the conversation around mental health and well-being by sharing tips and strategies for prioritizing your personal well-being needs during the month of May. Focusing on a variety of topics, our mission is to help shift perspective, offer new ways of looking at complex mental health problems, and help drive positive behavior change for students, faculty, and staff. To help, we’ve compiled a list of each week’s article, as well as our Week of Happiness articles from March, to help empower mental health awareness and continue the conversation for all twelve months this year.
Check out some helpful articles below:
Mental Health Awareness Month
- Week 1: Curbing Anxiety & Stress
- Week 2: Creating A Mental Health Network
- Week 3: Strategies for Coping With Racial Trauma
- Week 4: Asking For & Accepting Help
Week of Happiness
- Day 1: Gratitude
- Day 2: Can you trust your intuitions?
- Day 3: Reference Points and Mindfulness
- Day 4: Get Used To It.
- Day 5: Ending On A Beautiful Day
Be sure to follow our LinkedIn for more mental health and well-being content tailored to higher ed.