The 17th Annual Depression on College Campuses Conference covered new research findings, model programs, and policies which highlight evidence-based approaches to identify and determine the level of intervention required to best match student need to improve health outcomes.
- Beyond the Therapeutic: Addressing Mental Health though Landscape
- Using Multiple Sizes to our Advantage: The UM CAPS Embedded Model of Service Delivery
- The Intersection of Mental Health and Disability: Accounts from College Students
- A Trauma-Informed Approach to Building College Students’ Resilience
- Empowering Peer Support in Our Communities
- Fast Track to Treatment: Creation of a Young Adult IOP
- Closing Keynote