YOU at College is excited to join the 105th annual gathering of the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) in Boston, MA. From April 1st through April 5th, our team will be on hand to discuss the integral role student affairs professionals play in ensuring students have the vital tools they need for success both in and outside the classroom.
During the conference, our team is hosting two sessions. See below for more information and bookmark the sessions in your NASPA app:
- Monday, April 3rd | 2:30 PM | BCEC – 205B: Achieving an Institutional Imperative: Connecting Students to Resources through Digital Tools. Hosted by Lori Bokowy Feldhausen, Emotional Health Promotion Coordinator at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and Mia Trentadue, Campus Partner Success Manager for YOU at College.
- Tuesday, April 4th | 3:00 PM | Omni Marquee: One Size Fits None: Developing A Personalized Student-Centric Continuum of Care to Support Mental Wellness and Student Success. Hosted by Jody Donavan, Associate VPSA at Colorado State University, and Nathaan Demers, Psy.D., VP of Clinical Programs for YOU at College.
Be sure to stop by our booth for a friendly hello and to explore how our innovative solution suite provides a comprehensive continuum of campus care. Our solutions include:
- YOU for Students – Comprehensive, upstream care, personalized for every student.
- YOU for Faculty & Staff – the comprehensive YOU model personalized for professionals.
- Nod – a first-of-its-kind app addressing loneliness, depression for college students.
- HelpCompass – 24/7 crisis triage support connecting students to the right resource in the right moment.
We look forward to connecting with you there!