The annual NASPA Strategies Conference is designed to be a collaborative space where student affairs professionals can explore strategies to effectively address substance abuse prevention, mental health, sexual violence prevention and response, and well-being through a variety of comprehensive and integrative approaches.
The YOU at College team is excited to join thousands of student affairs team members in San Francisco to explore how our comprehensive approach to support mental health, well-being, and student success through innovative digital solutions designed to provide personalized, tailored experiences to support students with their real-time unique needs. During the conference, our Senior Partner Success Manager – Mia Trentadue, MPH – will host two sessions with our campus partners around how our unique approach to student support through the YOU for Students Platform can ensure students receive the tools they need for success from first year through graduation. See below for details:
- Pre-Conference Workshop – January 17, 2-5 PM PST, Franciscan D
- Title: Create Programming That Works: Leveraging User-Centered Design to Drive Impact for Student Well-Being
- Presenters: Monica Keele, DVM, MPH, Manager of Substance Misuse Prevention Assessment, Colorado State University & Mia Trentadue, MPH, Senior Partner Success Manager, YOU at College
- Conference Session – January 20, 10-11 AM PST, Continental 3
- Title: Mental Health Power-Up: Integrating Well-Being Content and Resources into First-Year Experience Programming
- Presenters: Briana Maturi, PhD ABD, MA, Director Student Transitions & Success, Loyola Marymount University & Mia Trentadue, MPH, Senior Partner Success Manager, YOU at College
If you’re at the conference, come stop by our booth to explore how our comprehensive suite of solutions can support your campus with a full continuum of care. Our solutions include:
- YOU for Students – Comprehensive, upstream care, personalized for every student.
- YOU for Faculty & Staff – the comprehensive YOU model personalized for professionals.
- Nod – a first-of-its-kind app addressing loneliness, depression for college students.
- HelpCompass – 24/7 crisis triage support connecting students to the right resource in the right moment.
We look forward to connecting with you in San Francisco!